Friday

SSSS - Super Secret Sexy Spy [English]


SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy [English] - 1 DVD




Im Ethan Bond and I’m an agent of the secret intelligence group, FAPPS – the Federal Agency of P**sy Protective Services.What is FAPPS ? Forgive me for shooting off. It’s rather larger than can fit in your hands, but I’ll give you what you can handle. Bartender, shake out a few drops of milk for my friend here.You see, FAPPS is involved in the research and investigation of sex crimes involving the babymaking place. We safeguard the state of the uterine. Within the pink moistened folds of the intelligence community, I am in fact something of a cumshot. Hotshot! I penetrate with 100 success. They call me the “creampie spy.”Bollocks, you say? Oh yes, they’re emptied daily into beautiful women. I commit intercourse at my discretion, with a bona fide intravaginal permit – any womb, any time. It’s a License to Spill.- You are Ethan Bond, Creampie Spy! The fruits of internal secrecy are yours to protect!

[Info]
Title Nakadashi Spy no Sounyuu Sousa -Shikyuu no Heiwa wa Ore ga Mamoru!-

Original title 中出しスパイの挿入捜査 -子宮の平和は俺が守る!-
Aliases Penetrative Search of the Creampie Spy -Protect the peace of the womb!-
Developer Softhouse-Seal
Rating 18+
Language English











No comments:

Post a Comment