Wednesday

Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream [ENGLISH]

Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream [ENGLISH] - 1 DVD

System Requirement :
OS: Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (DirectX8.1+ required)
Memory: 128+ MB RAM, 1.5 GB hard drive space
Media: DVD-ROM

Plot

 I am just an average student, living an average, colorless life. I study, I
  work my part-time job, I get through my day just like everyone else, trying
  not to stand out from the crowd. But suddenly, almost before I realize it,
  the winds of change have blown into my life. They come in the form of three
  girls, girls who have been around me for some time, but who I never noticed
  in this way before. They are most definitely not living a colorless life
  like everyone else in postmodern Japan. They seem to float above society,
  strangely unaffected by it. Instinctively I know I should avoid getting
  involved with them, and yet before I know it, my destiny is bound with
  theirs. Where will it all lead?

  With art from the accomplished pen of Haimura Kiyotaka and story by veteran
  scenario writer Tanaka Romeo, the bittersweet tale of three heroines
  unfolds. Will you choose to defend Aeka from becoming the victim of
  classroom aggression, and save her from the petty viciousness and hatred
  that afflicts her? Or will you help Mizuki with the burden of her work as
  student council president, helping each other find the path toward your
  uncertain futures? Perhaps you will accompany the cat girl Nekoko on her
  quest for the mystical fairyland that only she can see. Their fate, and
  your own, lie in your hands.

  Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream is an interactive multi-
  scenario dating-sim game for adults that explores life, love and growing up
  in modern Japan. Full of teenage angst, confusion, frustration, wonder, and
  beautiful artwork that draws the player in, this is a game like no other!

Kouhei Kagami is a Japanese student with excellent grades and a fairly normal social life, but feels empty and transparent inside. The story revolves a pivotal moment in Kouhei's life where three girls more depressed and lonely than himself get involved with him and make his boring life a roller coaster of emotions. Kouhei must choose one of them or risk losing all of them to their own despair.

The plot follows the same basic route for the first half of the game. Kouhei goes about his life and interacts with the three main girls: Aeka, Mizuki, and Nekoko. If the player manages to pursue one of the girls successfully the plot eventually diverges.


No comments:

Post a Comment